Saturday 8 December 2012

Want some photos?

I have been sorting out the photos and video clips I took on the Camino.

If you think I have a photo that you would like have, send me an email at
ozyazik@gmail.com

and I can send you a copy of it.

I have put some videos on YouTube here:

A Korean children's choir at Cruz de Ferro

 


Walking in Galicia, just after leaving O'Cebriero


The main square in Pamplona


Some cows minding their own business in the Pyrenees

A rainbow on the Meseta



The lighthouse at Fistera

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that rainbow!! sigh!
    Looking these videos I'm missing the Camino, what a great experience! I'll never forget it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think I am starting to bore people by talking about the Camino, but I don't care....

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely
    will come back down the road. I want to encourage you to ultimately
    continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
    Also visit my site : Read �

    ReplyDelete