Tuesday 14 August 2012

planning and comments welcomed

I have added 2 tabs on this blog, called "planning" and "packing".

The first is meant to be significant places and experiences on the Camino Frances that I have read about in various guide books. I will keep adding to this as I learn about new things. If anyone knows more information and is willing to add as a comment, I would appreciate that very much.

One immediate use of this is that I have to do two year 8 Scripture classes on August 30 and September  6, and I was thinking of using these pilgrimage experiences as a conversation starter for the class.

The other tab, "packing" is a list of items I need to take on the walk. There is already a list there which I have largely copied from a website, but I need to think more about it. This list seems too long to me and I can't see how they limited the weight to 10kg.
Again, any comments are very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment