Sunday 5 October 2014

Francesco Fest at Monterotondo

I badly needed a cleanup today, so I'm happy that I've had a chance to wash myself and all my clothes.

The time worked out well, and I was in time for 6pm Mass here in Monterotondo. Although today is the feast of St Francis, it was Sunday's Mass, but he got a lot of mentions on the way by the young Italian priest.
In front of the cathedral are a lot of entertainment/eating places, but most are for drinking or eating gelati.

I've found a place I prefer, a place described as an Irish pub, which has special beers in honour of Oktoberfest, and which also has a good selection of Belgian beers. What could be better than that, and they even have food!


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. But where's the cake, Paul. I thought of you on your birthday while I ate the cherry strudel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that I had a "torta foresta nera" (schwartzwalde kuche). It was ok, but not as good as the German beer.

    ReplyDelete