Monday 17 September 2012

Weight

I walked up to the shops via Awaba St and weighed my backpack - it is 5.5kg, though there are some things I need to add, and I think it will end up being nearer 10kg:

What I already have in the backpack:

T-shirt
pullover
waterproof coat
3 pairs of socks
1 spare pair of underwear
handkerchiefs
sandals to use in the shower
sleeping bag
medicines, cream
wallet, 
glasses
phone, camera, with chargers
towel
waterproof cover for backpack

What I need to add to the backpack:

pair of shorts
spare pair of underwear and warm leggings. (these were drying, so I couldn't put them in the backpack today).
water, snacks
suntan lotion
toothbrush and comb
needle and thread, scissors, tweezers
tissues
pillow slip
guidebook
hooks to hang up washing
soap for washing clothes and myself

1 comment:

  1. Countdown is on, Paul! Wishing you a fabulous trip and can't wait for more of your updates. Anita@Mosman Smiles.

    ReplyDelete