Monday 5 November 2012

O'Pedrousa

Tonight I am staying in a small albergue in O'Pedrousa. The only people here are myself and four people I have met several times on the Camino.
I am now 20km from Santiago and 15km from the large albergue at Monte Grosso. I should arrive tomorrow and the weather forecast is for the same as today, a little rain with sunny breaks.

I haven't decided yet whether to go to Monte Grosso tomorrow and walk the rest on the next day, or to just go straight to Santiago and stay at a private albergue or hostel. There are lots of people here making the same decision, I'll leave it to tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Santiago de Compostela,Spain

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're getting close! Enjoy your last day or two of walking. What gets me is that in Mosman you're always thinking about the big questions and on the Camino you're fascinated by 'what is a flat white?!!'

    ReplyDelete