Saturday 20 October 2012

Musilla de las Mulas




After the train trip to Leon, and an excellent lunch in the railway cafeteria I wanted to minimize my cheating by going to the pilgrim stop before Leon, namely Musilla de las Mulas. A very helpful woman in the news agent showed me where to catch the bus, so tomorrow I will walk back to Leon from here. I've run into some of the fast walkers I met a week or two ago. The photo above is St Mary's church here, complete with 2 storks' nests. No sign of the storks, though.
I saw a weather forecast on TV, and it showed heavy rain East of here, including over the Pyrenees, but at the moment it is sunny to the West, all the way to Santiago, though that could change.
By the way, the name of one of the TV announcers was Jesus Amor. How about that for a name to live up to?


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Calle de Santa MarĂ­a,Mansilla de las Mulas,Spain

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely over the halfway mark now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dag Paul, still busy on different roads. Good that you are looking upwards too, the storks are now in Marocco (wintertime is warmer there). And keep looking up to the clouds by going up to the Iron Cross. Did you met Michael in Leon ? For your next camino TVE will forecast the weather by Mohammed Sun. Let the sunshine in... Bart

    ReplyDelete