Friday 5 October 2012

Puenta La Reina




In StJames church in zpuenta La Reina.
Another warm day with a bright blue sky.
It just occurred to me that I flew out of Sydney 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I feel like I've been here for months.
On the Camino, you see something completely different every hour or two.
For example, today I started from a new auberge in a small village, walked through fields where they just harvested the hay, as well as some grape vines and maize. Then visited a 12th century church. Then had a bread roll and cheese for lunch and bought a bandage for my little toe. On the outskirts of Puenta La Reina there are brand new apartments and they want you to visit the demonstration unit.
Now I'm sitting in the Iglesia de Santiago and soon I want to look for a bank and have something to drink before starting this afternoon's walk.


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Legarda,Spain

1 comment: