Friday 19 October 2012

Physical report

It is probably some form of presumption, but my feet feel good at the moment. All the blisters have healed or are healing and I don't have any pain in my little toe.
I must have lost weight because I have to tighten my belt more now. I suppose walking 20km per day and not eating much will do that for you.
I can breathe very easily here due to the lack of Sydney heat, dust and pollen.
I also find it is easier bending down and moving around, I suppose I am getting regular exercise for my legs and shoulders with the walking and backpack.
So far my knees are holding up.


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Calle de las Damas,Frómista,Spain

2 comments:

  1. Ja Paul, oefening baart kunst. In fact it is difficult to train for such exploit. Keep everyday an eye on your feet, eat and drink regular and yes you will loose weight. Happy for that ? If you will cheat, the track Sahagun to Leon is soso. Leon is a big city with interesting spots (most of all the cathedral: La Laterna). The big albergue of the Sisters is a must for the night celebration in their chapel. Hopefully you will meet your Aussie friend. Close to the point of no return; hou de moed erin. Bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just given Cath your blog address - she's just acquired a new ipadso yuo may well hear from her soon. Hope you got to meet up with your school friend in Leon OK. Glad to hear you're feeling fighting fit!! But walking 769km or so is a pretty drastic way of losing weight! Elaine

    ReplyDelete